In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the users and Lemonte as responsible for this web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before you continue your browsing.
Lemonte as responsible for this web, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of the users.
Lemonte has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this s data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RGPD), as well as with law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE or LSSI).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The present general conditions govern the use (including the mere access) to the Web pages, members of the Web site of Lemonte including the contents and services made available in them. Any person who accesses the website, https://lemonte.es (“user”) agrees to submit to the general conditions in force at any time of the portal https://lemonte.es
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE DO IT
USER COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Lemone. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or impede the normal functioning of the website. With respect to the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless it is authorized by Lemone as the rightful owner;
• Any infringement of the rights of the lender or of me as a legitimate proprietor;
• Use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the Web, https://lemonte.com and other websites of which Lemone is the owner, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Lemone or third parties or that could damage , to disable or to overload the portals that prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Lemone cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the Computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained in them although all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures are put in order to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Lemonte can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Lemone, assuming all the measures of a technical, organisational and security nature that guarantee the Confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations. The communication between the users and Lemonte uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to HTTPS protocols, therefore, the best security conditions are guaranteed so that the confidentiality of the users is assured.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION PLATFORM
We also provide users with the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second subparagraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including their method of making available, of all or part of The contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Lemone. The user agrees to respect the intellectual and Industrial property rights owned by Lemonte.
El usuario conoce y acepta que la totalidad de los sitios web, conteniendo sin carácter exhaustivo el texto, software, contenidos (incluyendo estructura, selección, ordenación y presentación de los mismos) podcast, fotografías, material audiovisual y gráficos, está protegida por marcas, derechos de autor y otros derechos legítimos, de acuerdo con los tratados internacionales en los que España es parte y otros derechos de propiedad y leyes de España.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of his legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content on the Web, he must notify the said circumstance to Lemone indicating:
• Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts if the claim is presented by a third party other than the person concerned.
• To indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property Rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested person is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The Web pages of Lemonte provide links to other websites and to content owned by third parties such as:
• Content of other Blogs
In our websites you can allow the realization of comments to enrich the contents and make queries.
No comments will be admitted that are not related to the themes of these websites, including defamations, grievances, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general to the author or other members. These comments will be deleted by the Web administrators.
Comments containing information that are obviously misleading or false, as well as comments containing personal information, such as private addresses or telephones and which violate our policy of protection of Data.
The comments created only for promotional purposes of a web, person or collective and all that may be considered spam in general will be rejected.
Anonymous comments are not allowed, as well as those made by the same person with different nicknames. Comments that try to force a debate or take a stance by another user will not be considered.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Lemonte makes no warranty and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could bring cause of:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the webs, or of their services and contents;
• The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
• The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal notice;
• La falta de licitud, calidad, fiabilidad, utilidad y disponibilidad de los servicios prestados por terceros y puestos a disposición de los usuarios en el sitio web.
• The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of these web pages.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Generally, the relationship between Lemone and the users of its telematic services, present in this web are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of ALICANTE.
In the event that any user has any doubts about these legal conditions or any comments about the https://lemonte.com portal, please contact us at email@example.com. This legal notice has been last updated on May 20, 2018.
Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://lemonte.es as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In this website and in the other websites owned by Lemonte, the personal data of the users are respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and therefore we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to lend you the services you require.
• We never share personal information of our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case we have your express permission.
Lemone has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of the physical persons of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to the LI The circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RGPD), as well as with law 34/2002 of 11 July on services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• Identity of the person in charge: Jorge Torres González
• Commercial name: Lemonte
• NIF/CIF: 53627475P
• Address: C/Santa Lucia 78 03700 DÉNIA (ALICANTE)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the processing of data from our users, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
• Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent to treat your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you beforehand with absolute transparency.
• Data minimization principle: We will only ask for strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. Possible minimums.
• Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, according to the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding period of conservation, in the case of subscriptions, We will periodically review our lists and remove those inactive records for a considerable amount of time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or misuse of the data of our users by third parties.
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data we treat in Lemonte come from:
• Contact Forms
• Subscription forms
• Customer registration Forms (and affiliates)
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are dealing with personal data about Lemonte.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
• Request rectification or deletion.
• Request limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment.
• Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Lemonte will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us with and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• Treatment is based on consent.
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
• WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• In Lemonte there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact Forms: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Phone, web and how they can help you, to respond to the requirements of the users of our websites. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the information you provide will be located on Webempresa’s servers within the EU.
• Online chat service: In principle, we do not request personal data, but if it is necessary to answer your question, we will collect your Name, Email. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the Web servers within the EU.
• Forms of subscription to contents: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Lemonte. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Lemonte servers within the EU.
• Registration forms: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, NIF, so that you can create an account in our system and have access to its functionalities. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the Lemonte servers within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. Lemonte can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Lemonte, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user. Lemonte will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Lemonte. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) Lemonte will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Lemonte does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent and, in the case of contracting our services, the execution of said contract.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not covered.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept:
• While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
• Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity, Lemonte, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://webempresa.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://webempresa.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Registration of domains:
• Raiola Networks SL., With C.I.F. B27453489 and with address in Ronda del Carme Number 8 Floor 5 Door B, 27004 – Lugo. More information at: https://www.raiolanetworks.es
Consulting / Management: the contracted company will treat the data with the sole purpose of carrying out its advisory / management services to Lemonte and always within the framework of compliance with data protection regulations and respecting a confidentiality agreement.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Webempresa, S.L.
By browsing https://www.lemonte.es and other websites under the ownership https://www.lemonte.es de can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
• Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA
Lemonte is committed to the use and treatment of data, including personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Lemonte can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Lemonte will ensure that any person who is authorized by Lemonte to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Lemonte, the Client shall be notified without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to Lemonte, exonerating Lemonte from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Lemonte in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the data protection rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Lemonte reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Lemonte will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Lemonte does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, Lemonte undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.